0

back pain

i'm finally back in taiwan. all i can say there is no place like home.
as much as i love America, i still feel as if Taiwan is the place where i truly belong. however, the first few days i spent in taiwan isn't as great mainly because after coming back from the states, i started suffering from severe back pain.

it wasn't as bad at first, just a little soreness, but after a few hours, the pain started really sinking in. Hour by hour i felt as if there was a knive stabbing and wrenching around in my spine, and then i could barely stand or sit upright. my shoulders started to feel the burden and then my neck, and soon i couldn't even lift my head without feeling as if my neck might snap off. all i could do to relieve the pain was just lying on my bed. i tried explaining to my mom how i felt, but she couldn't understand. all i could was beg my dad to bring me to a chiropractic.

its kind of hard to explain what chiropractors does, but heres what they did when i went to the doctor. click here. it was a bit scary at first, but after he did it for me, my back felt a lot more relieved. however he told me my muscles around the spine were already damage and thts the most he can do is the pop the bones back to its place. right now my back still hurts, but i can go a lot longer and feel less stress.

writing about this made me feel a lot better, and i hope i pray to god everyday for the pain to go away, and hopefully it will. because i want to enjoy my summer, instead of dealing with this pain ):


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top