2

black cat

i knew having a black cat run across your path meant bad luck. but i wonder how long it takes for the bad luck to kick in. well just yesterday, while i was jogging on the school track, and small black kitten darted across the track right in front of me. naturally i was a little freaked out but i guess i convinced myself nothing would happen, and nothing did.

however today, i can say would be the worst day ever.
on my way to my summer class, i spilled steaming hot spaghetti over my legs, and onto my mom's car. not only do i have a stinging burnt thighs, but an angry mom. i probably would have to pay my mom for the cleanup fee of the car as a punishment.

psat class was extremely boring ):

and after i went for a run, i could barely manage to sprint a lap

and.. after i headed over to my friend claire's house, but took the wrong bus, and went all the way up a hill, so i had to walk down and walk to claires house.

and i found out mah friend claire is leaving ):

best day ever!

2 comments:

Someone Like You said...

poop

黃愛玲 said...

Aww. =(

<3

Post a Comment

Back to Top