photography

Both my photographer friends David, and Nicole are simply amazing.
Photography lemme tell you is no easy thing. And i guess what made me write this is because I just went through both their flickr.
and you'll know what i'm talking about.

recently my trip to the states had led me to buy my own film camera, Holga 120N. I'm still playing around with it, my first set of films came out a total failure, which was really disappointing but i'm hoping that my second set would be much more successful (:

heres my holga, i spent a couple of hours decorating it~ hahaha i guess cause i was EXTREMELY bored.

























this is also one of the photos david took (: the other one is on his flickr check it out!


1 comments:

David Y. said...

aww yay! you go girl. take some photos and put 'em on flickr too you huntress!

Post a Comment

Back to Top