3

sleep, dreams, paralysis

Sleep paralysis, lemme tell you, is not funny, or cool. It is freaky to the max. Words cannot describe the fear i felt when i was going through my first sleep paralysis. i thought i was dead, and i am not exaggerating. It was one of those dreams where you dream yourself falling, but when you're so close to hitting the ground you snap up. However this one night i remember falling and waking up finding myself stuck. I couldn't move, I couldn't breath, my eyes were half open and half closed. It was horrible. I wanted to scream, but i couldn't even open my mouth, i was just stuck. I was sweating and struggling, it felt like hours! It was as if there was an unseen force sitting on my chest, and pushing my whole body down against the bed. At first I was scared, and i panicked, then after a while i started getting angry and annoyed. I struggled so hard until finally one of my arms broke free, i quickly pinched myself really hard on my thigh and my whole body was back to its mobility. I am going to stop here. you can google sleep paralysis if you like. (:

Next thing i want to talk about is dreams. I use to believe good dreams means you're lucky, and bad dreams means you're unlucky. But when i was in 4th grade someone told me what you dream is not based on luck, but is based on your own mind.

I'm going to start ranting but here it is and keep this in mind. you can agree or disagree. but when you have dreams, you think about what is going to happen next, subconsciously, or consciously (conscious dreams are called lucid dreaming, yes i just learned that today). After all it is human nature to predict, or make estimated guesses about the future. In my dreams (lucid ones) I often catch myself in dreams thinking of what is going to happen next, making guesses in my head, and usually what i predict or think about happens in my dream. This happened to me so many times that i finally figured your will dreams to go the direction you want it to go. Your dreams can turn from one of your sweetest dreams to your worst nightmare. Or from you worst nightmare to your sweetest dreams.

I know i'm ranting like crazy about dreams and sleep paralysis, but these are things i feel so strongly about. Your dreams really reflect who you are, how you feel, or/and how you think. I'd like to think optimistic people dream happy dreams because what they think whether in reality or in dreams are always always brigther and happier. So be happy and optimistic if you want good dreams HAHAH (:

3 comments:

Someone Like You said...

i always have dreams about me dying
something must be wrong with me!!!!

V interesting, as if i havent heard enough of your dream theoriesssss
hehe <3

Meg S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meg S said...

Whoops I deleted my above post.. but this is what I basically said:

Hhaha I actually googled sleep paralysis after I read your post. vERY INTERESTING! I often have dreams where I'm falling and then feel like I've hit my pillow! or maybe that's just me.

Thanks for your comment btw. I started out as a terrible baker but gradually got better at it. dont give up! hehehe:)

Post a Comment

Back to Top