3

till you cross the finish line

I often find myself stopping right in front of the finish line rather than mustering the strength to push through. Everytime the end is in sight, i never have the will to even take a step to make a final closure. It happens to me at almost anything i do, and i hate myself for that. In tests, i would finish the test, but i'd be too lazy to double check, or read through the answers. In races i would start slowing down a meter before i reach the finish line. And right now, studying for the last exams of the year, i simply want to just give up. In my mind i kept screaming "who cares, whatever!", but another faint voice tells me "try your best, it's your last exam do your best and then you can relax."

By spending those extra minutes in double checking you answers, you could save yourself 5% of your test grade. By pushing yourself and running your fastest till the end you can run faster by seconds. By pushing yourself in studying for that last exam can pull you grade from an A to and A+. This is what i need to learn, your will and persistence always wins, if you give up on yourself even before you finish then you ultimately lose.

just 2 more days of exams to go~ hopefully i can finally cross that finish line.

3 comments:

David Y. said...

you go girl

Someone Like You said...

jiayoubeebs

Meg S said...

my thoughts exactly. i actually forced myself to double check my science exam today.. i better do the same for math tomorrow.
GOOD LUCK!

Post a Comment

Back to Top